Tuesday, December 16, 2014

B! Inspired Luxe Holiday Gift Guide, 2014


It's that time of year! We're merry, eating well, lighting our home with pretty décor, decking the tree, baking cookies for our neighbors, and checking out the sales, checking off our lists, and wrapping.

I've been so wonderfully busy working, mostly away from my home and office that I've not had much time at all to think about the tokens of appreciation and love I want to get for my family and closest friends. But in keeping with annual tradition of curating some of my favorite things or anyone in your life, I set to making the B! Inspired Luxe Gift Guide, happen! Last year's issue, shared here, was my first digital guide, so I've been really excited to share this one.

And while I wish I had given myself a lot more time to peruse, test, review, and decide on the best things for the discriminating person (because a month is just not enough!), I'm so glad I used the time away in Europe to inspire some of my findings.

From opulent gold accents for the home to high end flying objects for the guy in your life, and $700 gold tip booties for us, I mean mom, I hope you'll love what I've come up... your loved one will grin from ear to ear. I love every section, truthfully, but I love most sharing with you the things I use a lot! Like the L'Occitane products. Perhaps it's because I have a crazy affair with all things France... or just because they're Provencal ingredients are spectacular. They really have something for everyone. And of course,  since I travel 70% of the time, everything from the Wanderlust Life section excites me! Especially the black label Samsonite suite case. Oh, and the SOL Republic wireless earphones. Those things let me sleep real, real well on my 9 hour flight home from Brussels. I don't travel without anymore!

This season is about giving. But! If you have the urge to pick up something for yourself, don't feel bad! Sometimes we have to take care of ourselves just as much.

Tis the season to spread love and cheer! Remember to give and share time with those less fortunate than us! The true joy is in giving, not receiving.




Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and a lovely holiday season to you!


Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 



List of Retailers: 

Avon.com
Barneys.com
LGeorgeDesigns.com
Loccitane.com
Sephora.com
RadioShack.com
Nordstrom.com
Maille.com
LePalaisdesThe.us.com
Goat.com
Sensse.com
Anthropologie.com
JosABank.com
Zara.com
Bluefly.com
LeatherGlovesOnline.com
BergdorfGoodman.com
Orico.com
FarmhouseFresh.com
TimetoSpa.com
Lancome.com
ArtistryBeauty.com
KitchenAid.com
BarnesandNoble.com
DWR.com
OliveandCocoa.com
WilliamsSonoma.com
Samsonite.com
Houzze.com
TampaSoy.com
TheFrencyBee.com
iCanvas.com
Horchow.com
Amazon.com
BeatrizBall.com
Bestbuy.com
Macys.com
iRobot.com
DJI.com
Nest.com
BandH.com
Newegg.com
Target.com
Bloomingdales.com
TripleAughtDesign.com
NeimanMarcus.com
OfficeDepot.com
TimBuk2.com

CORRECTION:

*The Maille boutique in NYC is located at 185 Columbus Ave, (Columbus Ave and 68th street); and not Columbus Circle.




0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena