Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sexy Shoe Sunday: LAMB 'Jazmyn'






Lusting over these ultra sexy L.A.M.B 'Jazmyn' pumps I bought at Nordstrom Rack to wear with a flowy off-the-shoulder dress with accordian pleated skirt. I bought them to wear to a flamenco show in Spain during the wedding I mentioned in my last post, but I went all casual and rocked jeans instead.

 I've shied away from very scantily designed heels, you know the ones with super little snug and support and very open, but these match everything I could wear this summer and fall. Plus, a black and white pump pretty much goes with everything.  Let's not even talk about the attractive supple perforated leader heel covering juxtaposed against a curvaceous patent heel. The are particularly easy to dress up or down. Loving the idea of a skinny jean, too.

I love them. Debating returning them b/c I was only able to find a 7.5 and I'm a solid 8. I fit them well but wondering if the 1/2 size will eventually catch up to me.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I mean, they are pretty sexy. 6" and classy.

This is my Sexy Shoe Sunday. I hope to tell you later this week I either found an 8 or crammed into a 7.5 which I'll pay for later! Ha.


Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


* all images are property of Bren Herrera. No reproduction or copying/downloading without prior written expressed permission. Thanks for adhering to.

2 comments:

LaDue & Crew said...

Ooooh Weeeee girl!!! LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, right?!! I can't wait to wear them. So they're so darn chic. And the color just goes with everything.

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena