Thursday, September 29, 2011

Carolina Herrera on Gilt Groupe (& Yo Tambien!)






Not because we have the same last name or because we're both chic Latinas, rather because she epitomizes timeless classiness and has an extraordinary eye for sophisticated lines and sexy textures, I LOVE me some Carolina Herrera.

When she was featured on Gilt Groupe last week, I gasped, kicked my head back and sang mentally OM's to garner up some dough to pick up these very specific pieces.

Thanks, Gilt Groupe for offering some otherwise unattainable pieces at such fab prices! To add to the excitement of having a CH garment so close, you were also kind to feature me on Gilt City last week. I just await my blogger win goodies so I can scoop up a piece or two, even though it may not be the elusive asymmetrical silk organza floral gown! 


But, I'm sure I'll find something! 


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook! :)

Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

5 comments:

Sujeiry, 1st Lady of Love said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. These dresses are stunning. Oh how I wish to wear these one day on the red carpet!

One day :-)

Jessofiasays said...

those are loudy here me now dresses! Like the black one. -J

Martina said...

Que bonito el segundo vestido!
http://www.martinakien.blogspot.com/

Carrie at Tiki Tiki Blog! said...

I know who is going to dress me when I walk down the Red Carpet.

Goodness, she has class.

Bren @ B So Chic!™ said...

i love all of those dresses. Looking forward to the day I can afford one! And, Carrie, yes, I'd love to dress you for OUR 1st red carpet--which should be soon! :)

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena