(images courtesy of OMG! and Just Jared)
It was 8:30pm before I remembered the Globes were on. Complete distraction by little fashionistas in the making consumed my entire Sunday, not to mention visiting the historic birth home of Martin Luther King, Jr. in honor of the fed holiday yesterday.
The first look I saw was my Latina sister, J.Lo in what could have been a fabulous dress. I like the concept of wearing white and even the silhoutte was sexy. But the sheer & sparkly wannabe bolero killed any hopes the gown had. And then I'm still very conflicted with Olivia Wilde's Marchesa gown. There's something that speaks to me and something stronger that screams "I used to be 20 galaxies but I was asked to explode!"
Fortunately, the many faux pas and starlet disaster's were counterbalanced by the many more lovelies to gasp over. Here are the top ones I lusted over during the show and after parties---because some ladies got it right the 2nd time that evening!
1. Eva Langoria was sexy and played a powerhouse dammes in Zac Posen
2. Amy Adams looked extremely demure but jovial in Marchesa
3. Angelina Jolie is too thin but simply rocked in her Versace Atelier
4. Emma Stone was the simplest yet classiest in Calvin Klein Collection
5. Julie Bowen was Cinderella-esque in Tadashi
6. Halle Berry kicked ass in Nina Ricci though I wasn't too crazy about the actual gown
7. Lea Michele was one of few that could rock this stunning bubble gum pink Oscar de la Renta
8. Sarah Hyland was ethereal and coy in Max Azria
9. Julia Stiles was stunning and approachable in Romona Keveza
10. Catherine Zeta-Jones was a true European diva in Monique Lhullier
11. Jennifer Love-Hewitt stole it no matter how much people didn't like her in Romona Keveza
12. Jennifer Lopez was festive & uber chic in her feathery after-party Marchesa frock
13. Paris Hilton looked 200% lady-like and lovely at the after-party in Jean Fares Couture
14. Rachel Zoe didn't look preggers at after-party in a flirty dress