Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sexy & Industrial Suspended Garment Rack Project

Clean but not enough space; Via LoveHouseDesign Blog
Via LundaGard blog in Sweden
Thinking I really love this!
Super industrial but practical.
I think is my favorite but in the branch's natural color with rope instead of wire



Prouenza Schouler Flagship Store Design

My current organized chaos of a garment rack. Via Instagram.

I was born into fashion. Not directly, rather as an indirect replica of my great-grandmother whom I never met. My mother and sister, the two closet women to me, couldn't be more polar opposite in interests. We don't have much in common when it comes to the fashionable and stylish aesthetic. It's fascinating to everyone that knows us. But my mother recently enlightened me.  Her grandmother lived by the mantra that a lady should always have fabulous clothes; always wake up and pucker up her lips; and wear pretty shoes all day, no matter what. Kind of like Coco Chanel. And apparently she had an accessories collection that would have put mine to shame. 

It's really too bad I've not shared more of my street style looks with you. There really is magic behind the screen writing this. The reasons for which I don't are another story and for a myriad of reasons. 

The absence of giving you more behind-the-scene looks of my wardrobe and personal style beyond what I skimfully share on Instagram and Facebook, doesn't remove the absolute truth of what is a fabulous revolving wardrobe -- a real and in living color dressing room -- that is my playground almost every day. 

Because of super limited, NY-style studio living space I'm currently surrendering to, my set up is less than sexy or elaborate. Is organized chaos. But it somehow works. But because I've prayed about my next move, I've accepted that I'm going to succumb my innate fabulosity to pigeon-hole living until a birdie talks to me. And so I have a project; something I've been wanting to do for year now: install a hanging garment rack. Genius. Or just practical. Whatever it is, I'm going to do it and have found the perfect person to make it all come true. 

I know exactly what I want. Kind of. Simply to maximize space and hang my 1/8 of my clothes from the ceiling so that I can use the bottom half to properly stow hat boxes, shoes, etc... w/out having to play tetris every time I need to access something. Plus, a suspended rack is just sexier. More modern. More practical. The question is to go industrial with steel bars and wires or more rustic, natural, or ethereal with rope and thick branches from my own yard. I'm leaning toward the latter. It's more green, too. 

These are some options I found on the interwebs and really like. Now one to refining my style and making this happen. I have one week! 

I could use your help tho! Which do you like best based on my personal style? Thank, lovelies!

Live, darlings. Live and love your life. Even it mean doing a simple makeover in your room. 


Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena