Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Judging it All
























Back in April I was asked to be a celeb judge at a culinary battle between two chefs in Atlanta. I was all about being able to take a break from cooking from my own clients, writing food columns and thoroughly enjoying other chef's food... and it was at an uber sexy lounge. 

In addition to being able to chow down on yummy food, I got to dress up. There's nothing more blissful than being treated like VIP, eating as that VIP and all dolled up without worrying about being too dressed up; after all, we were "working"-- but in a sexy kinda way. 

I loved the bonnet that was especially made for me, but had I allotted a bit more time to getting dressed, I wold have preferred to wear my hair down. And since then, I've my color done so those roots are treated and ultra pretty! 

By the end of the night, I had eaten plenty but left sufficient room for dessert. Life over here is just so sweet! I'd love for you to check out my post on the event on my food blog, Flanboyant Eats. Lots of deliciousness over there! And a video interview of me discussing my excitement over participating in the quasi celeb studded event. 

Wearing: leather leggings; Hannah Jo silk blouse; BR blazer; Custom-made bonnet by Bonen Bonets; C.B. Herrera necklaces, LV Alma bag; Fendi sunglasses; jewelry from Loehmann's; L.A.M.B shoes, originally worn here.


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook! :)


Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)



13 comments:

Carrie at Tiki Tiki Blog! said...

I want the blouse! I love how you made it sexy..Style me!!!

Ericka said...

Sounds like a blast! VIP treatment is always good. Cute bonnet!

The Wise Latina Club said...

Agree with @ Ericka. Love me (need me) some VIP treatment. What's ur secret, especially when u started? My guess is the invites/offers are non-stop, but @ the beginning, did u relationship build/network w. people who down the line who extended invites, etc.?

Stylistocrat by RNR said...

Those other peeps cant hold a candle to your style!

Michele R. said...

girl, i'll take style notes from you any day of the week. you seem to pull your looks together some effortlessly! i love it all. oh, but I'd like to see the shoes!

Sujeiry, 1st Lady of Love said...

Love your leggings! ROAR! Lol.

Aurelia Flores said...

Love the jewelry, and the pants (what an interesting pattern!), and I also want to see the shoes (especially after reading that you COOK in stilettos)... :)

Silvia said...

Your blouse is adorable, but I love, love, love the earings!! and.... I wish I had tried that dessert oh my!

Elekon said...

aww I love your head piece! it`s really YOUR thing, sexy and stylish!

Unknown said...

ah girl that is so much fun! I love your look, that little side hat is so cute!

xoxo

A Jungle in my Closet said...

i love your blouse!
the pics are faboulous!

Anonymous said...

Loveeee the blouse and leggings! You look like you are having a great time. Ok, i just saw some leggings like those... gonna go get 'em. hehehe

voguerista said...

Adorable look. You showed them how it's done!!xxx

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena