I do love how we all throw ourselves into the romantic realm and go batty trying to find our loved ones something super special. I'll forgo chocolates and roses for the more unique gifts that aren't necessarily considered for every day.
Here are some perfect last minute gifts for the discerning woman in your life. Your mom, your sister, your sister-cousin, your best friend, grandma and even mother in law! If you're a guy reading this, think no more! Pick any one of these and your woman will be content! I've spent some time with all but two (5 & 6), and happily recommend as bona fide lovely tokens of affection... even beyond lovers' day this weekend!
1. Because everything Bobbi Brown makes is pretty. This newly released brightening brick seems like could highlight her blushing cheeks. $46. All counters.
2. Cashmere Slippers with Crystal Stars will relax her all the way. $158, Bluefly.
3. Chocolate on my face?? Yes, please! This is sexy right here. The chocolate soufflé mask is super creamy, not too aromatic (otherwise that would be too cheesy), and leave skin feeling incredibly supple. Not a great cleanser, but definitely feels great. $25, Farm House Fresh.
4. Aerin Rose de Grasse Parfum. This here. The best rose-smelling perfume ever. Not a garden whif, rather a perfect balance of floral, sensual and mature. Aerin has arrived on the scene of fine fragrances with this one. New this month. $185. Aerin.com or Nordstrom.
5. Diamond and Ruby Earrings. No woman will ever turn these down. Perfection. Bryant and Sons. Call for price.
6. Concorde Jet Plane. For the professional jet-setter, this sexy piece is a great homage to the retired craft which is so elegant in design and structure. $359, Restoration Hardware.
7. Vogue and MET book. Fashionistas and fashion history lovers need this on their coffee table. Replete with beautiful images and anecdotes to appreciate for decades to come. $55, Olive & Cocoa.
8. Oats Cashmere Poncho. Simply yummy on the body. Not much else to say. I have it in black and swear by it. $238, Neiman Marcus or Last Call.
9. Neroli & Orchideé Parfume. The simplicity of the Provence scent makes it lovely for every day wear. The orange notes are well-suited for any occasion. $75, L'Occitane.
10. Mink & Shearling Throw. Another yummy-to-the body must-have for getting cozy with your boo... or book! Soft, big enough for full coverage and really warm. A great deal on Tanga.com. $25 from $85.
11. Agave Nectar Body Oil will make any woman feel right. Work, kids, stress, etc... will do us in. The smell alone will relax her. Love it on my hair, too! $16, Farm House Fresh.
12. Volupsa Champagne Rose Candle. Can we just have a life long amounts of this? This needs to have an internal flame! It's seductive but feminine, making it really special. A glass of rosé would pair well! Comes in a lovely packaged wooden birch box with pretty wrapping. $45, Olive & Cocoa.
13. ARAMA Oxfords. I just bought these 'Florian' shoes while in Tel-Aviv two weeks ago and just love. Classy, sturdy and really attractive makes for a great shoe. They're hand-made locally once the fashion graduate designer turns them in. These are timeless. $238, ARAMA.com (only $7 to the US!)
14. 50 Shades of Gray OPI collection. I'm not a fan of the cult classic, but these colors are it. Go smokey to seductive in one hand! Bold and smooth colors are in this season. $9.50/each, OPI/ major department stores.
See my other gift guides for inspiration!
B! Inspired Luxe V-day, 2014
B! Inspired Holiday Luxe Gift Guide, 2013
B! Inspired Holiday Luxe Gift Guide, 2014
B! Inspired Mother's Day Luxe Gift Guide, 2014