Sunday, December 08, 2013

Sexy Shoe Sunday: Louboutin Pleated Bootie





I'm still lushing, crushing, envying, and everything in between for a pair of Loubs. I just can't in my right mind, justify dishing out $1k for a pair of shoes. My instinct on fiscal responsibility and social awareness won't let me. That could be a good thing because if I had no care in the world, I'd buy these with my eyes closed, stat. Without thinking twice about it.

I mean, look at these! They every bit of sexy.

Every.Bit.

Okay, carry on.

Christian Louboutin Amor-Chevron Pleat Platform via Neiman Marcus.


Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


1 comments:

MIchele the Belle said...

Tell me you got these!

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena