Monday, August 05, 2013

Sunshine Eyelet & Minis






Yesterday was my very best friend's birthday. I've known that girl since we were 7 and anytime I get to see her makes me super happy. She recently bought a brand new home and finally decided to welcome us over for dinner and an amazing strawberry creme cake. 

Right before I left, my niece, who I ended up taking with me, and I decided to play in the street before trekking to middle Virginia. It was an awesome day with great food and sweet company. Especially since I woke up to a loveliest satin bag of freshly designed arm candy by my mom... see the goodies on Instagram, which I'm wildly obsessed with! 

Oh, and this brown leather bag is that best thing I've scooped up this summer. I bought it a few weeks ago in Granada, Spain where leather is super cheap and incredibly great quality. I should have bought 10. 

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. 

***

Skirt via Old Navy (loooove this mini)
Top via Macy's
Wedges from Aldo
Sunglasses, vintage Christian Dior
Bag from Spain 
Bracelets, various and some made by my mom 
Cuff, vintage lucite

Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 



*PS: I'm now teaching my sis how to use my camera so this should be fun getting some decent shots until she gets IT! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love everything about this; the eyelet, the bag, the bracelets - totally workin' it!

Anonymous said...

did you have fun? Oh and that bag is really really pretty

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena