Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sexy Shoe Sunday: Orange is the new Black

I had to have these the minute I saw them. I tried to convince myself at one point that an all black or monochromatic wardrobe best fit my style... but not so much. I live a very vibrant life and colors just make me happy! And I'm feeling orange more and more.

These patent LAMB 'Jocelyn's spoke to me... The heel is fabulous and the contrast in shades adds more sass than expected. They look great with boyfriend style jeans which is how I rocked them earlier this week for the first time. I'll back with a full look sometime next week.

For now, how awesome are they! I'm telling you, Nordstrom Rack is one dangerous place. Period. But I'll be back.





Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 



1 comments:

Kee Kee said...

SUPER SEXY!!!!

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena