Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chic Techie Updates for my iPad and Laptop




My friends! I've not forgotten you or my lovely B So Chic!, but if you read my last post, you know I've been out of town playing with food, wine, stunning architecture and sipping the most amazing coffees! Joy o joy! After almost 3 intense but incredibly phenomenal weeks traveling overseas with super limited Internet, I'm thrilled to catch up on what you've been doing and sharing some of my fabulous jaunts. I'm still wildly jet-lagged, begging for sleep so I've not been able to gather myself to fully unpack, let alone organize the 5k pictures I took. I was able to share one brief post of a lovely breakfast I enjoyed with a new friend via Facebook.

There's so much more to come from my international hops.

While I reorganzie my life before I travel again (in just 2 weeks), I've been keeping one eye open on giving my wireless gadgets a facelift... I'm saying, there's no reason for me to keep my iPad, etc... in such boring cases, which I've been doing as of late. Admittedly, sometimes boring works and means practicality.

But, after running around in NY this past weekend with some of my chicest friends, I realized how badly I was out of the cute case loop. Since I take my laptop and tablet everywhere I go, I figured it'd be a great investment to add some pretty pieces.

I ended up at Nordstrom Rack yesterday and found these two lovelies by Marc Jacobs from early 2012. I was only looking for an iPad case that would double as a case and clutch for my essentials, but I saw the black 13" laptop case and deemed it necessary! It's the perfect carry-all for my daily goodies -- all except my laptop, of course-- in such a chic way. Loving that it's pebbled leather and has bold gold hardware.

Now the real gem was the 'Supersonic' python print tablet wristlet. It was my focal point and a bit harder to find after seeing a girlfriend rock it. My local stores were sold out but a Sacramento one had it and shipped it to me (note: the Rack charges $11 shipping, which is insane). It's going to find itself as a stand alone clutch for limited needs, and ultimately in my handbags.

And because I love color and need to actually work on my iPad, I love this blue cover and bluetooth keyboard combo by iHome. Took it with me to Australia but b/c the Internet was such an issue, it was a bit cumbersome carrying around. No worries though! My upcoming trip to the islands will offer me great use for it! Too bad I'll be doing work while trying to get some sun in.

My next techie accessory update will be a basket like something to hold all the cables keeping me connected. The mess is disturbing! ;)

What do you carry you tablet in? Cute? Basic? Multi-functional?



Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


* tablet sleeves/cases via Nordstrom Rack; iHome cover and keyboard c/o Radio Shack in order to provide this review. All opinions and expressions are my own, always. 


0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena