Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Speed Up Your Game (& Some Fitness Too!)


While I don't watch much Spanish-language TV, unless of course Ricky Martin or William Levy (the ultra Cuban hottie from Dancing With The Stars) are making a special appearance, my mother on the other hand is glued to all 3 major networks. And, because of her addiction to all things telenovela (so sappy and ultra dramatic, but some of the best acting I've seen!), my dad signed up with Verizon's fiberoptic service a few years ago. I've not heard many complaints from either regarding the service, unlike my situation with another provider in Atlanta, so that's a good, good thing. Especially since I rely  100% on great internet service to do all I do (like this, this, this AND this!).

And though I'm certain my dad didn't opt for Verizon because of their commitment to Spanish programming, having the most Spanish language channels, he made a great choice for their home. We all (5 kids) hang out there a lot and are always hooked to our mobile devices -- though Mami has a super strict rule: NO phones at the dinner table -- ever. Stable Internet service is key... as in I'm not sure we'd make it there as much if they didn't have that going on! But they don't know that. :/


And since I can depend on their fast Internet service where we live in DC, I'll be hosting a swanky Twitter fiesta on Feb. 27th (9 pm EST) where a few friends and I'll be chatting about their fast services, their bilingual customer service (one of few major companies to have an English and Spanish Twitter and Facebook accounts) and their solid platform for gamers needing super fast speeds... Not only will our convo be bilingual, we'll also be giving a way a generous amount of goodies...

  •  Xbox 360 LIVE 12-Month Gold Card ($59.96)
  •  Mad Catz MC2 Racing Wheel and Pedals for Xbox 360 (90.85)
  • Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Nike Fit Bundle ($279.21) (I sooo need this in my life!!)
  • Xbox 360 4GB Console ($224.05)
  • Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Value Bundle with Kinect Adventures and Disneyland Adventures ($332.30)

Check out the RSVP link to be registered to participate in the party with a chance of winning. And makes sure to follow me (@BrenHerrera) there and send a hello! I'll be tweeting really fast but I'll get to you!
    If you attend which prize is a must for you? And equally important, are you satisfied with your Internet service?


    Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


    *This post is part of a sponsored campaign with my friends at Being Latino and Verizon Fios. All opinions and representations are true and my own! 

    0 comments:

    © 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena