Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sexy Shoe Sunday: Stella McCartney


I like to showcase my own purchases on SSS, but these here, I just couldn't resist sharing.

I have a serious crush on them. The kind of deep crush that reminds of me a younger me, about 22 years old, madly in love with a guy that made me smile at every turn of his body. That's what these do to me. I've looked at every possible angle and can't help but flutter. They literally make my heart throb.

Is it wrong or just what the Dr. ordered for a woman going through some emotional things (oh, because that does happen every now & then)?? ;)

Serious shoe lush on the eve of Christmas Eve.

Stella McCartney. F/W 2012


Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 




0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena