Sunday, September 30, 2012

Santana...Music Maven & Macy's Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month

I've never thought of the musicians I'd like to spend time with... but if I was offered some money to tell you who I'd love to jam out with, Carlos Santana would make my shortlist. I've been following his groove since before 1999 when "Maria, Maria" hit the waves. That was my jam! I was in Palo Alto, CA at the time the song was released; working on the Napster legal case. It helped ne make my 18 hour days much more enjoyable.

When he launched his shoe line, I was shocked, honestly. Who knew this rockstar had the shoe bug in him?? I've seen, tried on and carrid a few pairs to the  check out register, but never did have I taken the plunge to own a pair... always intrigued. 

During Hispanic Heritage month, Macy's, known for doing some really nifty collabo's with personalities, celebreties and popular brands, is featuring Santana in-store for a fabulous in-store event.

Macy's inivites you to join them as they explore Santana's influence in the music and fashion world along with Santana himslef and a panel of style makers and industry experts. Plus, with any Carlos by Carlos Santana purchase of $50 or more made during the event you'll receive, limited-edition Carlos by Carlos Santana key fob made by Brown Shoe Company.

He'll be hitting this tour, nationwide during cultural celebration for and about Hispanics! If you know me, you know music and fashion are my absolute two passions...(yes, food is what I do and love, but have a different type of affair with cooking!). Shoes and more shoes?! Yes, please. WEPA!

Check out the dates and stores near you when you can visit with the taste and stylemakers!

Saturday 10/6 2:00pm
Macy's Plaza Bonita
3000 Plaza Bonita Road, National City, CA 91950

Saturday 10/6 2:00pm
Macy's Lenox Square
3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326

Wednesday 10/10 5:30pm
Macy's State Street
111 North State Street, Chicago IL 60602

Saturday 10/13 1:00pm
Macy's Santa Ana
2850 N. Main St, Santa Ana CA 92705

Saturday 10/13 2:00pm
Macy's Dadeland
7303 SW 88th St. Miami, FL 33156

Saturday 10/13 2:00pm
Macy's Valley Fair
2801 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050




Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 

Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

* I was compensated for sharing this information as part of the Bee Everywhere network, but all stories, opinions and thoughts are my own, always :) 

1 comments:

Mercedes LaGuardia said...

Oh how I love Carlos Santana too. I love his shoe line also. Such funky styles. Thanks for sharing this.

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena