12 days from Christmas and my shopping frenzy has finally kicked in! I have 8 nephews and nieces, two amazing parents and 4 siblings that crack me up. Not to mention my right hand man that tickles my fancy in every way. I can't wait to find the perfect gift for them.
Sounds like I have a lot of shopping to think about. But, I wanted to treat myself first to what I'd get for moi if I didn't have an entourage of people to put first.
This are some of the prettiest pieces I've seen out there this season and would not mind owning a single one of them. The hats are always a must and make every cut. That's a given. Wellies--well can I say, I find a purpose for them year round and have a few pair. Only these are extra special. The bag makes me drool. And, I want every single nail color. The shades are the baddest I've found and I happen to have them in my shop!
Everything else speaks for itself in all its fabulosity!
This is the first of 4 or so guides I'll put together in the next week. I want to tickle your fancy, whilst I continue to ponder a way to get these things under my tree!
I'd love to see your wish list and gift guides! Share your link in the comments area!
12 day gals (and guys). 12 days!
1. Gucci 'GG runnin' leather hobo, $2800
3. Bulgari shades studded with Swarovski pavé crystals, B So Chic! $475
4. Erickson Beamon Swarovski crystal drop earrings, Net-A-Porter $495
5. Jimmy Choo croc Wellies for Hunter, Nordstrom, $253
6 . Stella McCartney winter white blazer, Net-A-Porter, $1431
7. Burlesque line of nail colors by OPI, $7 each
8. Tinley Road pink stone spider necklace, Piperlime, $34
9. Crystal lattice cuff, J. Crew, $98
10. Lanvin jump suit, Net-A-Porter, $2030
11. Chan Luu leather bracelet, Gilt, $188
Follow me on TWITTER| FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | GOOGLE +