Thursday, December 19, 2013

{Holiday Bloom} B So Chic! Gift Guide to 3 Kings Day or Los Reyes Mago




I know, Christmas is still a week away and I'm already talking about 3 Kings Day or Los Reyes Mago, or Biblically known as The Epiphany, the day in which the 3 Wise Men visited and gifted baby Jesus. But it's right around the corner. January 6th.

I grew up celebrating both Christmas and Los Reyes Mago, a day to acknowledge the myrth Christ was gifted. It's the 12th day of Christmas and as such, we celebrate the end of the season. Dec. 25th, the 1st day has always been the big deal, but since we keep the tree up until the 7th, we've always looked forward to another day of opening gifts on the 6th.

Still as an adult, we still gather at my parents house and open gifts! Everyone's back to work, but we enjoy the evening together. It's so much fun! My parents have typically been the ones to gift the children but since I'm pretending to be all grown up, I thought I'd share some gifts, too! I started thinking of some fun things the girls in my fam would like (sorry for the fellas, I'm out of time!) and came up with these.

Unlike my luxe gift guide, these are more affordable, more everyday, and cute tokens of appreciation!  I hope you love the ideas for your family... Stuff some in stockings, wrap others, but give with love. :)

Clockwise.

L'oreal Nail Polish. My favorite every day mascara also makes super pretty and sparkly nail polishes for every single occasion. I'm loving this holiday seasons' 'Hidden Gems' 'Statement Piece', and I like it Chunky' -- it's all always a good time for a nail party! (pictured are last year's holiday colors). $4.99/ea.

Domino Set. Because every real Cuban and Latin Caribbean household has several of these to throw down anytime. But, especially during the holidays. Noche Buena? New Years Eve? Yes, porfavor. CCH Wood Set. $20

Avon has come a super long and laudable way from the days our "Avon Lady" used to knock at our door. Bless her heart, she still does! But now I can order straight online. Love this red color lipstick, with the shimmery lip gloss. And how about the All About Blue bubble eye palette? Love, love it.

Forever Midnight Fragances and Body collection from Bath & Body Works is just too sexy. Pretty dark blue packing holds scents of plum, nectar, vanilla orchid, jasmine and sandalwood which'll attract anyone. The entire collection has lotion, creme, shower gel, eau de parfume, and sparkly mist. I'm lusting the body cream and body mist. $20-$45.



I'm obsessed with bows. Who knew! Saw this leather and subtly studded bow bracelet at Banana Republic and had to have. Comes in several colors. And on sale for 40%!

I'm a professional writer. And I love to read. I studied English Literature in college and since been a fan of English classics. This Jane Austen Seven Novels private release by Barnes and Noble has a lovely leather binding but the novels are what count. Help your fellow reader start their library collection. $20.

'Pacific' kohl eyeliner by Smashbox has the perfect amount of shimmer for an evening look but subtle enough for day. For the girl that likes some color in her life. Stay ons! $20. Sephora or Smashbox.com. Dying to try the to other colors.

Gap has been getting better with their accessories lately! Loving this cute fold over metallic clutch in gun metal and black from the Gap. Fits an iPad mini, small wallet, and lipgloss. All the essentials! $40.

I'm also obsessed with all things owls. If only you saw my collection. It's quite enviable :) I love these cute gold earrings from Target. And for $8, you can avoid those cute crystal eyes! For the owl collector.

Now who does not love Bliss products! Oh my goodness! I look foreword to staying at the W hotel just for their toiletries. If your girlfriends, sister, mom, or aunt love their prods the way I do, then this 'Let it Glow' holiday gift set suits them. Comes with an energizing mask, lip balm, face wash, and an energizing facial cream. It does it all! $75.

TIS THE SEASON AND FELIZ DIA DE LOS REYES! But, first, let's enjoy Christmas and take a look at the luxe guide.

Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 




0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena