Saturday, November 30, 2013

B! Inspired: My Holiday Luxe Gift Guide eMag, 2013



Christmas is a few weeks away and I'm totally beside myself! Why? I'm done with all my shopping. Seriously. For my entire family, my boyfriend (the hardest to shop for,) and even a little something for myself. I was inspired by the late Thanksgiving weekend and considered the onslaught of shopping being crammed in just 4 weeks. I was determined to not get caught up in the mall madness... Even online could have turned into a potential jam of broken links and used up bandwidth.

So I got my shopping done early. I started perusing magazines, press releases, and some recommendations on Twitter and Facebook. I ultimately decided on a few special things and added some more to the mix. My search and excitement continued to grow into elements I really wasn't contemplating so I though it'd be super fun to curate those fabulous goodies into a luxe holiday gift guide! After much reviewing, testing, and editing down, I finally settled on the items in the guide (above).

I stayed true to the lovely things I'd gift and actually use, with a dose of super luxe which I'll keep on my wish list for when I really grow up. Tho I'm thinking I can manipulate a way to convince myself I need and deserve some of those things now.

While I think you'll get the gist of my gift taste and what I know would fare super well with anyone you wrap any of these for, there a a few that moved me into my dancing shoes. I particularly love them for their uniqueness, added sass, and affordability.

My Jam Jewels stack via my Instagram.
Jam Jewels. My new favorite arm candy designer. I saw this young designer's pieces while on a work trip earlier this year. Someone was rocking about 8 of them on one arm and my jaw dropped in arm swag crush. I checked her collection out and fell in love. The pictures looks great on her site and even the way I've stacked mine, but don't be fooled. Her bead selection is top notch. They have a superb weight to them. Much nicer and higher end that I can really tell you. You have to have them for yourself.

My arm swag last weekend. Nike and jewels work! via my Instagram.

Nike Fuelband in rose gold. Watch out now. Seriously. This energy band is everything. Did you ever think you could have athletic bracelets double as sexy arm swag? Yep. Pretty much. I mean, I get to workout, keep track of my fuel usage and calories burned,  how many steps I've taken, and even be digitally reminded "Move, Bren!" when I'm idle... and then keep it on to rock with my regular clothes and jewelry. You wouldn't even know it's workout gear. It's that fancy.


Elemis Art of Traveling for Men. My dear love travels a lot for work and is always stashing up the goodies from  hotels. I love Bliss from the W and even the white tea aloe variety at the Westin, don't get me wrong, but nothing like a fancied up travel bag with essentials for him. I recently got him the Elemis set full of luxurious moisturizers, shower gel, facial wash, and shave gel to keep him refreshed and feeling like he's still applying his normal at-home ritual. I love the smell of it but he loved the feel and affect, and that's what counts!

There are more than 50+ gifts in my luxe guide but these three are my sweet spots this week! Who knows what next week could be filled with. I'm leaning towards showing off some of the practical gifts anyone in your world will enjoy. I hope the guide helps you pin point some high-end gifts for the discriminating person in your world.

Hope you had a lovely and delicious Thanksgiving. Happy shopping and stay tuned for more goodie share.

XO.


Wearing: 
Top pic: Jam Jewels bracelets
Bottom pic: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom; Swarovski bracelets by my mom's line, C.B. Herrera; SS Ring c/o IB Designs in St. Croix; Nike fuelband c/o Nike.


Follow the sexy fun on TWITTER FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 

1 comments:

Michele the Belle said...

B! I love all of these selections. Your guide is amazing. So well put together. I love the beauty section the most as you can imagine. Very classy! Merry Christmas.

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena