Thursday, November 01, 2012

Boots, Flats and Spiked Vibes


This is my favorite time of the year for many reasons. I don't know anyone who doesn't look forward to the coziness of fall fashion. The layering, the furs (faux or not), puffy coats, warm vests, hand-knit scarves, fabulous hats and of course the shoes! Well, and bags!

While editing my list of must-purchase shoes, particularly boots and chic flats within the next month, I fell in deep like with these. Each one of them has something special that speaks to my personality and sense of style.

I'm looking at my current boot and flat collection and it's looking pretty pathetic. It's just that time to update and upgrade. These are great options!

The Selection:

1. Reebok kicks
2. Rachel Comey
3. Wanted 'Kiley'
4. Jeffery Campbell spiked 'Lita'
5. Sam Edelman 'Park'
6. Nike 'Luxe'
7. Jeffery Campbell 'Hayden'
8. Ego & Greed 'Driver'
9. Via GiltGroupe

What's on your fall must-have boot and flat list? 

*I've not tried on any of these shoes so I can't speak for accuracy of size, fit or comfort. I simply like them! 



Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these!! #5 is def my favorite. Thanks for sharing!!

xo 2hellobeautiful.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Number 8 is so cool, I adore the green touch.

Unknown said...

I am feeling 2, 4 and 9!! I need to add to my boot collection!!




Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/



Unknown said...

I love the Sam Edelman riding style boots the best. I think! And the NIKE's are great for weather, etc... They look really comfortable!

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena