Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yellow & Blue In Brooklyn


My other half!

Producer and director in a lovely floor length dress.

Blue. 

Sis and me chatting it up. She's in same shoes in patent burgundy. 

I had been waiting for the right opportunity to wear this amazing dress I found about 8 years ago at a quaint vintage shop in D.C. for all of $10! It's from the 60s and boasts an absolutely perfect silhouette. All lace with a peek a boo red zipper in the back and in new condition. It looks like the owner never wore it. Yes, please!

And so on a perfect night atop the Brooklyn Terrance Lounge, I rocked this dress to celebrate the launch of Chic Rebellion, the all new online network where I'm hosting my own show 'Dine Out'. I teased you with looks from some film days here and here! Remember? Finally, it's out and we're enjoying the response.

The blue suede shoes were a perfect punch against the dress. But the hat with a sparkly detail gave the whole look a touch of ass and evening appropriate. I was comfortable and at the end of the night, that's what mattered!

Check out my 1st episode "Food Trucks in D.C." -- I hope you love it! More to come

Wearing:

Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Enz Angiolini via Nordstrom
Hat: August accessories
Rings: Murano glass from Monaco
Earrings: Vintage 



Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

3 comments:

kenda said...

that dress looks amazing on you. i love the color and silhouette. such a great vintage find.

Unknown said...

Get it girl!

Unknown said...

Kendra: Great to see your name again! Thanks on the compliment. It's such a lovely dress. I was a bit more playful with it by wearing the blue shoes, but it worked!

Yanira: Riiight! :))

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena