Sunday, July 08, 2012

Sexy Shoe Sunday: L.A.M.B





Am considering buying these fabulous high platform wedges by L.A.M.B. I used to collect a lot of her shoes until she significantly changed their packaging and sole quality and detail. But, there's something especially sweet about the starchiness of black and white in this design. They have all the design elements I look for in wearable summer shoes: high, good leather, strappy & open toe!

What do you think? I'll love them with dresses, jeans and some short shorts! Just lovely for all summer.


*Midori by L.A.M.B.

Won't you follow and share on  TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 



5 comments:

Amber said...

I love these! I'd love to own a pair!

Arr said...

I don't like the rising of these afterthought shoes. It looks like the top of one shoe and the bottom of another. Big Nay for me. :(

Unknown said...

Looove the candor and vivid description of why a nay! ;) thanks for chiming in, ladies.

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

LOVE! LOVE! LIVE!

Michele R. said...

Woman I just love these! Have you bought them yet?

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena