Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sexy Shoe Sunday: Missoni






Of the 250+ shoes I own, I'm very fond of these peep toe Missoni lovelies I snatched up on GILT. I bought them for my birthday back in November but have only been able to wear them once, to a cupcakes and cocktails party in Miami for a few hours. My current frenzy over these last few months has kept them tucked away and uninviting to wear. They're an amazing color combo of a deep red and navy with a tweed pattern that lends them perfect to be paired with most anything.

Classic and timeless! And just so delicious.

Italians just know how to do it right. I can't wait to properly wear these and shoe you. For now, they'll remain in they're dust bag until I show them off.

Missoni, S/S 12

*for purposes of being authentic, I did do some light airbrushing to my leg (clearly not a perfect job, as I wasn't going for that) because I have a nasty cut on my leg right now from biking! ;) 

Won't you follow and share on  TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 

12 comments:

Annie - XOAnnie.com, etc. said...

Way gorgeous and FIERCE. One of these days I'll be able/want to wear high heels on a daily basis. Til then, I'll just get crushes on those shoes I fawn over :) Thanks for sharing!!

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

FIERCE!!!!! Fab !

Michele the Belle said...

Girl you sure have a fabulous shoe collection. I can't even wear heels higher than 2"!

Bohemian Babushka said...

Now those are WOW!! If shoes could have attitude I'd say those are "puro business,don't mess with me, soy mujer & I know what I want. and I'm going to get it."

Y Bren- that's pure you.

BB2u

Unknown said...

cute! I love the color combo. I miss wearing heels totally haven't dared to after having the kids. This mama is in need of a shoe makeover!

Unknown said...

Love them! I love heels - wore them throughout my pregnancy and still wear them now. Nothing is going to take them away from me - except for my LAMB stilettos. The kids are just too fast for me to catch them in those.

Missoni is one of my favs. Their accessories, shoes and clothes are classic.

Independentmami said...

Those are H_O_T!!!! I have been wearing wedges, and I kinda miss my heels, but dont tell my husband!

Natalia Carter said...

Those are beautiful!!! I want them!!

Rachel said...

Very sexy and chic. I can see myself wearing these on a date night or to the office. Me encantan! My bday is in November too!

Sujeiry said...

250 + shoes? Dame! Lol. Great look. Love the red and black pattern and the peep toe. I have shoes with a similar pattern and style in deep brown and tan. Not Missoni but still cute! I must wear them soon!

Maria Amelia said...

Missoni is more than sexy and a la mode. It is a classic. Gorgeous shoes!!

Yaime A. said...

oh my! Those are wonderfully sexy. Great poses to show them off. Classic shoes are always a winner. They're so worth the investment.

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena