Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ring Me, Baby!













I tend to collect lots of everything. Shoes and hats, mainly. But rings don't escape the OCD approach. 

These are a few of my faves that get a lot of use.  I particularly have an obsession with bees and owls-- I sting and I'm super wise. Yup! 

I'll share the really chunky stone ones I've come to love the most and reserve for TV appearances, photo shoots and fabulous outfits!

What are your favorite rings? 

 T-B: A.B.S. bee on flower // A.B.S. Swarovski owl // Blue crystal and gold wire by Trinkets by Lisa (gifted) // Red crystal tear drop cluster flower on gold wire designed for me by Trinkets by Lisa (gifted) // Banana Republic chain ring // Banana Republic C.Z. cocktail // Elastic bronze owl // Banana Republic butterfly and cat's eye with crystals // Peridot & Swarovski with gold balls on 14k gold wire designed for me by Etsy designer (gifted).




Won't you follow and share on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 



Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

12 comments:

Wonderful Star said...

The Owl ring is gorgeous! I saw one similar on Etsy that reminded me of you.

j

SalemMomma said...

I'm your newest follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
www.staying-me.com

Unknown said...

3Piece: Love the owl, too. I have another one, but didn't feature it b/c it's not as chunky and bling! ;)

SalemMomma: thanks for the follow! Looking forward to exchanging looks! Will make sure to visit!

curlie girlie said...

Beautiful jewelry! I'm your newest follower from the Catch a Wave Wednesday blog hop! Come follow me too!
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

HI there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!
LOVE all these rings. Your blog has a very nice feel to it:)

Ron Cooper said...

Hi! I’m following you now from Welcome Wednesday. Please follow my blog of inspiring quotes and poems! I also post on my “Inspire” Facebook fan page three times daily. Thanks!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

coco cooks said...

Great looking blog Bren.Everything pops out. Really well done!

SassyScorp said...

Hi there!

Just found you on the hops and I am your newest follower. Love your blog! Check out my blog and say hi sometime! While you are there you might wanna check out a couple giveaways I have ending this week with LOW entries, so come on by!
HANDMADE HOLIDAY CARDS FROM ETSY ENDS FRIDAY
CELL PHONE RANGER STIX SIGNAL BOOSTER ENDS TONIGHT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR :)

~Sassy
Single Mama in LA

Design It Chic said...

Hey there, Bren! Great collection of rings:) I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to check our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have in Jocelyn and the amazing surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Hi all new followers! Thanks for stopping by! So nice to meet you! I went to your page and followed back! Love the support extended. And yes, aren't the ring fabulous!!

Stay tuned for upcoming give aways, too! Sharing stuff from my online boutique and jewelry line C.B. Herrera!

Happy holidays!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

hey Bren! what a lovely layout and blog, your photography is off the charts lades!!!! thanks so much for finding me so i could find you and for your uplifting comment.

omg, ringsssssssssss, can i just say they are a serious obsesh for me and wowness at the ones you've posted. i especially am fond of owlie rings and of course deers are a close second. ♥

Canik said...

I love your fashion Sense!

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena