Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Introducing My Muse



T-B: Vintage eelskin carry all bag; vintage monogramed Ralph Lauren blazer; Marc Jacobs piped denin pant. 

***********


3 years ago I met this fabulous young woman at a local boutique fashion show. I was organizing and in the middle of producing my 2nd annual charity event, which also involves a fashion show. There was no hesitation in asking her if she'd model. She did it, knocked it out the box and then moved to Nashville, TN. 

I've not seen my one time model since then, but recently reconnected with her via email. Good ol' email. 

This time, I was in the middle of reshooting a lot of inventory on B So Chic! online, so I approached her again, this go 'round asking if she'd model for a product shoot. Like me 3 years ago, she didn't hesitate. 

Upon arrival from an overnight flight from Madrid, Spain, Christina knocks on my door, changes, hits the couch and wakes up bright and early to get her make-up done. 

Sure, I passed on getting mine done so she could get all dolled up. Then again, I had to finish styling and putting looks together. 

Here are 3 items, two re-dos an 1 new that will be added to the store at beesochic.com this week! Do check it out! All are a true find and steal!


* Photography by Nicole Trinskowsky. Model: Christina Sedor. Stylist: Bren Herrera. Make up: J. Mont Studio

 Follow me on Facebook and Twitter 

Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena